Hardware covered under warranty – RAM, Hard Disk & CPU for a time
period of 1 month from the date of purchase.
- No Refund.
- No Replacement warranty.
- Water and other liquid damage is not covered
- Physical damage after taking the delivery is not covered
- Battery: 1-hour backup for 1 Month.
- Software / Operating System – Not Covered
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There is no onsite warranty support. Only carry in warranty support.
- This warranty is only valid in India and the products are not
eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service
may only be performed by Renewlaptop.
- RENEWLAPTOP warrants that the products that you have
purchased from us are free from defects in materials or
the workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- The warranty period starts on the date of purchase from
- The warranty will be validated through hardware serial number
and the documents of verification provided by you at the time of
- You are entitled to hardware warranty service according to the
terms and conditions of this document if a repair is required it is
subjected within the limited warranty period.
- RENEWLAPTOP may repair or replace products with new or
previously used products or parts equivalent to new in
performance and reliability or with equivalent products to an
- Replacement parts are warranted to be free from defects in
material or workmanship.
- Warranty on replaced unit/part will be from the remainder period
of the original warranty period as per invoice from
- During the Warranty Period, RENEWLAPTOP will, at its discretion,
repair or replace any defective component. All component parts
or hardware products removed under this warranty become the
property of RENEWLAPTOP.
- Renewlaptop does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free and it does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic appearances such as scratches or normal wear and tear, breaks, dents. Damage from accidents, acts of God, fire and water.
- Minor white patches in the display.
- Operating the product internationally with different technical standards for which it was not originally designed.
- Charging the battery with a charger other than provided.
- Cost of recovering any program or data (If applicable).
- The product is not used as mentioned in the owner’s manual
(provided by respective brands for their models).
- Modification of Hardware and Operating System.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate
maintenance or calibration, or other external causes.
- Software, interfacing, parts, or supplies not supplied by
- Virus infection.
- Loss or damage in transit.
Carry-in Warranty Service
Under the terms, only carry-in service is available for your product, you
will be required to deliver your RENEWLAPTOP Hardware Product to an
authorized service location for warranty repair. No onsite support is
- When using the device, basic safety precautions should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons,
including the following:
- Do not use the product near water, for example, a washbowl or
- Avoid using the product during an electrical storm. There may be
a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
POWER SAFETY WARNING
Install the Adaptor near a Power outlet. The AC power cord
is the Adaptor’s main AC disconnecting device and must be easily
accessible at all times. For your safety, the power cord provided with
your Adaptor has a grounded plug. Always use the power cord with a
properly grounded wall outlet, to avoid the risk of electrical shock.
Do not operate the Adaptor with the cover removed.
YOU SHOULD MAKE PERIODIC BACKUP COPIES OF THE DATA STORED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE OR OTHER STORAGE DEVICES AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST POSSIBLE FAILURES, ALTERATION, OR LOSS OF THE DATA. BEFORE RETURNING ANY UNIT FOR SERVICE, BE SURE TO BACK UP DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. RENEWLAPTOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA, OR REMOVABLE STORAGE MEDIA. RENEWLAPTOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESTORATION OR REINSTALLATION OF ANY PROGRAMS OR DATA OR SOFTWARE OR
OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY USER. UNITS SENT IN FOR SERVICE MAY HAVE THE DATA ERASED FROM THE HARD DRIVE AND THE
PROGRAMS RESTORED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE.